Monday, February 1, 2010

PSYCHED

Psyched for Psych!!!!
To those of you who have your series... I LOVE PSYCH! I just watched the first episode for the season. Hooray for Hulu.com. Yes!

Spoiler: I'm so excited Shawn broke up with his girlfriend... now he and Juliet can get together.

Life
Life is going fabulous! Yesterday I went sledding with some of the fam. I wasn't wearing any snowpants.... And needless to say. I froze!

I was only wearing jeans and a hoodie. When I came in I couldn't feel my fingers. I had to have my brother unzip my boots because I get a good grip. My fingers were bright red and even the warm air was painful. However it was brilliant!

It took awhile for the rest of my body to thaw. And today while I was in the shower I noticed a large bruise on my upper thigh. I don't even really remember hitting that part of my leg. Oh well....

School
Oh man... I am having a hard time focusing on homework. I have procrastinated like no other.

Today I finished an assignment about thirty minutes before it was due. I seriously need to get my rear into gear.

I also have a huge test that I have to study for. UG!

So recently I've been stressing out major!

What are you excited for? What are you stressed out about?

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to get my mail soon!
    I am stressed about training for my half marathon cause all last week I didn't go to the gym, and I ate like a cow...
    I'm excited I sent this super sweet package to a friend. I hope she likes it.
    I am stressed about to relationships in my life right now!

    ReplyDelete