Thursday, February 25, 2010

Queen of Hearts

Seriously... like kill me now.... Okay not really but....




OFF WITH SOMEONE'S HEAD!



Speaking of the Queen of Hearts....

For the midnight viewing of "Alice in Wonderland" I'm going to be the Queen of Hearts. I love dressing up!!!!! Halloween is seriously one of my favorite holidays so that very reason. I'll admit I'm annoyed at the lack of excitement indivuals my age have for the holiday... lame.


I love any excuse that allows me to do as such. For example last week I went to the Super hero/villian institute dance. I actually went on a date with this cute guy, who can dance. Ah... so much better than always doing the lame back and forth dance. So that was fun. (Haha. He actually knows my blog address... so if your reading this... well thanks for being an awesome date). Anyway I dressed up as "The Black Widow." I"ll admit for a thrown together costume it was EPIC!

I cut up this Hannah Montanna shirt.... ha ha. Sorry if you view me as a hater now but she is turning my nieces into little Divas.... (That's a different subject all together). Anyway so I even had the little hour glass shape so the red tanktop I wore underneath would show through. I also wore fishnets and a black skirt with red heels. Then to finish the look I had a girl draw spider webs all over my arms in sharpy, which still hasn't come off completely....


I think I enjoy dressing up as things that are evil... more so than the cute or pretty characters....


Ha ha. Not like in a crazy... "I want to be evil" and kill you way. Although, my above statement would suggest other wise.


Rather, I think I prefer evil characters because... generally every girl is afraid to be "ugly". Anyway... So I don't like to look ugly but I'm not as bad that I have to dress up as a Princess. However, don't mock me but I want to be a Barbie at some point in my life for Halloween. I shocking pink outfit... it would be FANTASTIC!


Anyway... that's another thing I'm looking forward to.


Are you going to Alice in Wonderland? If so are you dressing up? If you are who are you dressing up as?

P.S.
Don't take me wrong I absolutely love my little nieces and nephews... but we all know what the media does to us.... I just think some of the "Disney Shows" aren't very...well brilliant....

2 comments:

  1. Confession...I've never seen Alice In Wonderland. So, I probably won't be going to see this one! But, I think it's awesome that you always go crazy dressing up. I loved the night you came and showed my apartment your fangs :D It's great to have that much love and passion for something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Thanks Cheri.

    You haven't seen it? Have you read it?? Oh dear! You must at least read the book at some point in your life!

    ReplyDelete