Thursday, February 18, 2010

FREE FOOD/CANDY

Red-Rover Red-Rover, Come On Over!
You belong on our team!

IF YOUR LOOKING TO TRANSFER COLLEGES, COME TO SUU!


SUU Transfer Student Leadership Weekend... with yours truely :P. Come for food, fun and games.

Friday February 26 starting at 1:00 pm and lasting till Saturday 11:00 am. For those of you who don't want to look at your calendars... that's next weekend.

Last year I went and it's what made me decide to go to SUU!!! There was snow shoeing... food... friends... and did I mention FREE candy and food. Ha ha.
It's just a short weekend and I PROMISE you, you won't regret it. Come check out what SUU has to offer. Plus they will be awarding SCHOLARSHIPS! I was able to recieve one. This is an opportunity you won't want to miss!


Talk to me about the dirty details... ;) Also spread the words to your friends!

Bring:

-Snow clothes for Snowshoeing
-Lunch for Friday (eat before you come)
-YOUR FRIENDS
-Change of clothes
-Professional clothes for an interview ;)


Contact me:
Liz Fischer
lizzy.yzzil@yahoo.com


or SUU

Registration Office
Ask about the SUU Transfer Student Leadership Weekend
Friday, 2/26/10
(435) 586-7700


p.s.
I thought of the whole Red-rover campain.... We are using it for when we head to Vegas....

What can I say... I'm brilliant. :P

I"ll have to upload the flyer. It was great I was able to have someone completely design my flyer... BRILLIANT! I felt so professional. I love my internship. :D

2 comments:

  1. ahem. photo courtesy ME. you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry everyone... Just basically know... Kelly takes almost all of the photos I take....

    Good Kelly? ;)

    ReplyDelete