Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Bachelor

I called it!!!

Gia left....

You know what's sad. I feel really bad for her.....

I'ts so stupid when another guy says, "Your such an amazing girl... bla bla... that next guy is so lucky.... yadda yadda."

Soooo stupid!

Because as the girl you think in your mind if I'm so great why wasn't I good enough for you.....

Yeah... anyway. I'm trying to understand why I am watching this lame series....

Hmmm.... I seem to be drawing a blank.

Going back to my lame little secret...

I think he might choose Vienna.... Just looking at his Nonverbals he always looks at her first. However... maybe he wants to end looking at Tinley....

Or maybe...

Sigh*

I don't understand boys. Ha ha. They all should come with a manual! Ha ha.

4 comments:

  1. and I called that last weeks episode wouldn't be the end of Ali. If he chooses Tenley I bet Ali will be the next bachelorette, AND if he chooses Vienna Tenley will be the next bachlorette. I know it. I can feel it. Ugh. Vienna is WAY too inmature for her. She's young. If he picks her it won't end well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are way easier to understand than girls. The bachelor just sets up an awful situation where you have to choose between multiple girls and show affection while the others are watching. It's no wonder that seeds sprout up as fast as they do (quick hooking up) but almost never end up developing deep roots (actual long term relationships, I think they have had 2 out of 20 that worked out). If you need help understanding guys, I am happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I didn't see Gia sticking around much longer. I love Tenley, but i think he'll choose Vienna. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lachele,
    Ha ha. I totally thought he might let her come back... I'm glad he didn't. I kind of wonder if she was pulling a stunt to see if he would beg her to stay....

    I think it could work with Vienna... :P. But who knows....

    Hazard,
    ha ha. Thanks. I wouldn't even know where to begin....

    Cheri,
    WE MUST WATCH THE FINALE TOGETHER!

    ReplyDelete