Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Don't Try To Stop Me Smee...."

"This is it. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't you dare try to stop me this time, Smee, try to stop me. Smee, you'd better get up off your *but* (changed....). Get over here, Smee."

(player is shot who is trying to steal 2nd base) "No we're playing this to master jacks rules. Bad form! Bad form!"

Don't you love the movie "Hook"? It's quite brilliant.

Life is often stressful. I know there are things we must learn through trials and tribulations... but often times I wish I could learn them through other ways.

Alas as the saying goes.... "If life weren't easy it wouldn't be hard." Sometimes I wish it wasn't so hard though....

However it's the hard things, it's the sad things that makes us realize how truely wonderful life is....

Happiness is:
Family and Food!!!!! Can anyone thing of anything better? Neither can I! ;P I miss you Becca!

Singing! Whether it's belting your favortie song in the shower or in the car... a sense a freedom emerges.

Having your niece give you a fro made from her hair ribbons... priceless....



Friends! I love Kelly! I honestly don't know what I'd do with out her!!!
Friends and Dancing!!! A perfect combination! Kat is amazing... I miss her now that she's boring and married. Ha ha. Just kidding I love you Kat.

Having a radio show... even if it means playing Spice Girls quite a few times for a certain fabulous girl.... :P

Fangs.... Honestly who doesn't want to be a vampire? Also... Halloweeen. This photo was taken while the mold was setting... ha ha. Hence the finger in the mouth.... I LOVE Halloween!

Happiness is.... sleep.... Good night world!



WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

No comments:

Post a Comment