Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Scaredy Cat

Today I came back from school and started taking out the trash... I walked out and through the full tied Walmart bags. My thought process was lost and I was in a slight daze as I stared at the winter wonderland....


The snow is so gorgeous... but I'm so tired of the snow....

Suddenly an animal bolted out and brushed against my leg. I screamed in panic....


AHHHH!

A poor little cat bolted away in absolute terror until it past the parking lot, the street and into the next house. ...Oops.

...

Today. I accomplished nothing. Sigh* See I was suppose to go to Snow college to recruit but I didn't get to go. Someone was suppose to call me... but oh well life happens.

Anyway... I was pretty depressed about the whole ordeal.

It's okay because...

This Friday is the Leadership Recruitment Overnight.... I'm excited! Go SUU!

Saturday and Sunday is stake conference, which is where the LDS churchs in a close by area... all get together for one meeting.

Next week I'll be going to Vegas to recruit. I'll admit I'm pretty stoked! I can't wait!!!!!! Although, the inner nerd screams in fear for what I will possibly miss during school.

2 comments:

  1. meh, you can't have missed nor will miss in the future more school than i have this semester...and i'm missing friday...again. i'm sure you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I noticed you where gone last night. I'm starting to think I have cooties or something. ;)

    Haha. Break a leg today... or tomorrow... (I can't remember)!

    ReplyDelete