Thursday, February 11, 2010

No Real PJs (except for some leopard print pants)

I don't need another bedtime shirt...


So I could get this shirt... since I'm a member. However, it cost money and honestly it's not even that cute.



Why do all of these educational groups and various outlets all cost money. If your praising me for my success in academics... give me a free shirt. I've all ready spend way too much money on tuition....(P.S. I'm so blessed for all my scholarships) don't try to sell it to me.

Or at least make a more the T-shirt more aesthetically pleasing . I want a shirt that says, "Nerd", that is cute. If you produced something like that dear company, well I'd consider buying it.

However if T-shirts continue to being mass produced as big T-shirts that are rather boring and have no shape... don't worry if you give them to me free, I'll accept them.

You see I don't have real PJ's. I just have big T-shirts from girl camps, academics, businesses and various outlets. These shirts aren't usually ugly but they aren't something I'd wear around and feel fabulous in.

There are so many cute PJs to. I use to love my night gowns when I was a kid. I really want an old fashion nightgown. I think it would be rather brilliant.

The PJs that I wear now are only something I wear when I am asleep, working, cleaning, or working out in. However that last part about working out rarely happens. You see... I don't work out. I should but I don't.

One of my roommates, Kelli Jean, is amazing like that. She goes everyday. I have problems going to the gym.

Here is a list of my excuses... err... my explanations:

  • I can't go places with out my makeup.... It's my security blanket. Yes, I'm aware I'm lame... don't' rub it in.
  • If I go work out with my makeup on I'll breakout...
  • My face turns bright red when I really work out. It's frustrating. Who thinks a tomato is cute? ...er no one I know.
  • I'm out of shape... Yes I'm also aware the only way to fix this is to begin working out. But Hey... it's one of my excuses.
  • I don't have a car so I have to walk in the freaking cold... just to work out.
  • I hate going and seeing all the girls who go to just get checked out. Gag me. I don't want to be going to be an item in the meat market. Excuse me but I'd prefer if there weren't any guys that can see me panting and dying after only a few minutes of working out.

I have many other excuses but it comes down to I'm lame and lazy....

Isn't it interesting that we don't do things because we worry about what other people think of us. Sometimes I amaze myself at how lazy I am getting.

I must start working out!

One of my new goals was to attend the gym. So I am re establishing the goal. Here and now....

Goal: Attend the gym at least once a week. Hey don't get after me. Once compared to nothing will be awesome. :P

What's one of your goals?

2 comments:

  1. eat more cupcakes.

    KIDDING.

    uhm... be able to see more of the floor in my room. that sounds good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I think eating more sugar is a good goal... ha ha.

    ReplyDelete