Thursday, February 25, 2010

Note To Self

I have this thing where I like to watch scary movies... but it all depends on the company you are with.....

Note To Self: Don't watch scary movies/series when it is late and you have to wake up early the next day.

I have started watching the "Supernatural" series. I just watch an episode about Bloody Mary. Shesh* Even though the series isn't that well produced and so some things look fake... I still got freaked out. Thus the reason for this post.

So I'm currently blogging and listening to happy music. :D Hopefully soon I'll be able to not freak out when i glance at my large mirror above my sink in my room. Interestingly, if I turned off the light the mirror wouldn't have a reflection... so I wouldn't have to worry. However the not seeing... freaks me out....

I'm not afraid of the dark and I'll admit I'm a little nervous to go to sleep and turn off the light. ...LAME.

2 comments:

  1. Supernatural is one of my favorites! Me & my roommates freshman year bought the first 2 seasons on DVD but I refused to watch them super late at night because I would always have a hard time falling asleep after...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.... DC you are a smart individual. lol

    ReplyDelete