Monday, February 22, 2010

The Meat Market

My friend Dan took these pictures. The lighting is quite epic! However the tights look much better in purple like in my above photo image I'm using below my title (Dan changed it in photo shop) :) The roller skates where HUGE. ha ha. They were his fathers... but I think the whole look is pretty awesome. A nice wierd touch. ;P


Honestly, I have missed working out!! Afterwards I feel awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!

Okay so for a few minutes my legs feel wobbly.... My chest feels heavy and my whole body is kind of sqazaming. But it's awesome because I know I've done something. I just hate the process of getting into shape. Such a long process....

Today I didn't really eat anything today so... I started feeling a little woozy. But it wasn't too bad.

So when I came back home I probably ate as many calories that I burned because I was hungry. Okay so the oreos I had... weren't because I needed them... or because I was hungry... it was because I WANTED them. And hey, I DESERVED it! ha ha.... Come on, I've been meaning to go to the gym for the last two weeks. Actually since I've started school, but two weeks ago I really said I would do it.

I do remember why I don't go though. The whole gym was filled... the meat market.... YUCK. I always feel so self consious.

Ha ha. Today i wore this ridiculous outfit. I didn't really think about it when I put it on. Sure I put it on and slightly thought about it but I didn't realize that I completely match. I was wearing a purple tank top with purple pants and my shoes have pink on them.... Groan* Have you ever gone some place and felt like a little kid because everyone is all "dressed up". Ha ha. That's how I felt.

Especially since I forgot about the little sparkle rind stones on the tank top. As well as the rind stones on the back of my pants that says "adorable".... Ha ha. Brilliant.... Anyway. Oh well. It was an awesome workout.

However all of those machines... I feel so lame that I don't know how to use them all. Ha ha.

Do you know what I hate though... the worst pick-up line. "Have I seen you before?" Come on guys. Think of a new tactic.

I know it's mean but I always love to say, "No...." However then I always feel bad, so I always say, "Well maybe we've seen each other around campus before *smile*."

Do you know why it's the worst tactic because every guy doesn't know how to carry the conversation after that.

My favorite pick-up line is, "Fat penguin!"

And then when the girl or guy says, "What?"

The other person says, "I just wanted to break the ice."

Ha ha. I love it!!

What's your favorite pick-up line ever used on you? Or that you've used?

3 comments:

  1. Fat Penguin? Yuck. I like "I lost my Teddy Bear, will you sleep with me?" or "You know, I'm kinda a big deal." How about "I like your shoes" or "Those are some nice rhinestones on your bum."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I don't think any of those would work with me... but maybe it would for other people.

    Ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment!! I love your couch pic. That is so fun!

    ReplyDelete