Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Childish Happiness and Cotton Crystals

Today it snowed huge cotton crystals. It was gorgeous!

I was staring up at the sky and I starting catching snowflakes on my tongue and it just let me relax. It help remind me that life really is wonderful.

I started laughing a little as I stared into the sky and letting the flakes tickle my nose. The sky looks incredible when hundreds of snowflakes fall down from the heavens.

A couple of passing people smiled at me in passing. It made me happy that my little childish excitment brought a smile to someone else's face.



Recetly it's been a little tough for me.

Sometimes in life things catch you off guard. Sometimes it's good things and sometimes not so good things.

I love my family soooooooo much and it's hard when things don't go the way you plan or want. ...really really hard.

School has been rather difficult recently. I don't know what my problem is. It's hard to concentrate. Like many have said, "Spring Fever!"

Speaking of seasons, the love season is in the air. Valentine's Day is coming around the corner. I really wish it would be like when we were little kids.

I recall making valentine boxes and making valentines for every kid in the school.

That's right when I was little my elementary school had roughly thirty-two kids. We all would recieve a piece of paper with every ones names so that everyone could recieve a Valentine from everyone.

I'm so excited to teach my lesson for Relief Society because I'm going to give every girl a valentines! I'm so excited! I even know how I'm going to do it, but I'm not going to say just so it will be a surprise.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, this time of year is always rough. Keep your head up lady! Have you gotten your package yet? I haven't gotten mine, I'm sure it's just held up at customs. I'm giving valentines out Sunday too.. They're TINKERBELL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't... grrr. It better not have gotten lost or I'll be pissed off. I haven't gotten yours either. Do you know how long it takes cause i sent yours the Friday after your Birthday... So really you should have recieved it by now.

    Tinkerbell... how cute! :P

    ReplyDelete