Friday, February 12, 2010

Well Hello Gorgeous!

Today was a fantastic day. It was beautiful outside.... GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! I was in definate need for some vatamin D.



After I finished taking my test for my COMM Research class I stayed outside and made a few phone calls. It was so nice to feel the sunshine again.



There is this great little wall by one of the buildings that I like to sit on. it proably a foot wide so it's even nice to lay down on. However I think when ever people see me sitting on it they think I'm slightly wierd. Oh well. I love that wall. I can't wait for Spring. Then it will be an even more brilliant spot!



Later on, I went and got icecream with my roomie Kelli Jean. It was exactly what the doctor ordered.... Ha ha.


On the way back, we stopped and I bought some oranges from this older man who sells them by the side of the main street road. I'm telling you these oranges are amazing! They better be amazing this time or I"ll be distraught... seeing as my expectation is so high....

My mother used to buy them every once in awhile and they are so juicy! Mmm... DELICIOUS!





So I wasn't really specific on my blog. But for Family Home Evening we did a Valentines Night. We made cookies and Valentines so it was really fun.



I didn't really make many Valentines because I was busy socializing. I met a lot of people so that was fun.



I even met this girl from Snow... again. I know I'm a lame-O!



Dear Snow Girl,

I'm sorry and I hate to ask again.... But I forgot your name again. I know... I'm sorry. Next time you see me can you please mention your name as a side note?

Also, would you mind not quizing me? It will only make me feel like a rotten person and you will feel disapointed in me.

Again I'm sorry and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Sorry....

Thanks,
Liz

P.S.
If it will make you feel better, you can forget my name....

No comments:

Post a Comment