Saturday, February 13, 2010

Orange You Glad?

Guess what the oranges I bought... AMAZING. DELICIOUS. TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!

Also... Ug... can I just say: writing on glitter paper is a major pain. I'm taking all of this time to create these Valentines for my Relief Society girls. The amount I am talking on these is rather ridiculous seeing as most of the girls are simply going to throw them away.

Dear Sisters in Relief Society,
I know most of you aren't going to keep my little Valentines I've made but could like two of you keep them for at least a week?

This way I won't think my time was entirely wasted. It's not that I don't love you, it's just this is taking me far longer... far far longer (FOREVER to be exact!) than expected.

On second thought... just don't tell me if you immediately throw them away.

Thanks! Love you all,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment