Sunday, February 21, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dear Mr. Sand Man,
How come when ever I am tired I can't fall asleep right away? It normally takes me about an hour and a half... but recently it's been taking longer.

Some nights I just toss and turn and toss and turn....

I know some people who can fall asleep almost immediately. I have friends who are out coldtheir head hits the pillow.... I'm slightly... extremely jealous of them.

So I was curious... would you mind sending a few more extra sprinkles my way?

Thanks,
Liz

P.S.
If you have an extra bag of dust you could share... that would be great to.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh if you do find the magic-sleeping-dust i So want in on that too! Although i do get a lot of thinking and planning and worrying and dreaming done in my hours before i fall asleep...so hmm...jury's out on that one!
    thanks for following my blog :) looking foward to reading more of yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the blogging world brilliant? I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete