Sunday, February 28, 2010

You've Got Comments

If any of you have seen "You've Got Mail" you'll understand my predicament when it comes to blogging.

I'm addicted to blogging and I'm always stoked when I get comments. I know it might seem lame... but it makes me feel as though at least sometimes people are reading my posts....

On the subject of that movie... it's one of my favorites. It's brilliant! The scene shots... are brilliant. The music is fantastic!

However I just have one problem with this movie... you see the two main actors all ready have a special someones... and they are getting on the internet and establishing a "friendship". This wouldn't be bad except they start falling for each other (i realize this is the point). It depresses me that they are seeking out other people... when they should just break off with their currently love interests. However, it's okay because they end up breaking up mid movie with their first boy/girl friends. But still the main actor aks the main actress if they should "meet" before they break it off.... Anyway.

Besides my rantings direceted to the movie... I really adore it and the soundtrack is amazing! Plus, I love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan!

There is this song about someone someone taking a bath and walking out during a party. I think it's called "Splish Splash" or something like that. I usually sing it to my nieces and nephews when I give them baths. It's really cute because most times if I go to help them... they ask me to sing it. Aren't kids cute?

Awhile back my oldest niece, Sarah, and I were singing and dancing around and she stoped midtracks and said to me, "You should be Hannah Montanna." Her eyes were beaming and she had an adorable bright smile.

Although I don't like Hannah Montanna (remember i cut up that shirt with her face on it), I know how much Sarah does... so I've always savored that compliment... and i always will.

Children are incredible. So loving, caring and forgiving. The unconditional love that children have is incredibe. I wonder what happens to us as we get older?

P.S.
The stats prove that mint is the most favored gum.... I'll admit I'm a mint person as well. I really like "Artic Chill" from Dentyne. I also like orbit's light blue gum... I can't remember it's name. Both are awesome flavors and were recomended by awesome people.
I suppose mint is the most favored because people want their breaths to be "minty fresh". Hmm... I wonder why. Ha ha.

Also, from a previous poll, according to my research (I know it was very indepth), it was established that individuals don't date. I would tend to agree that such is the case for most individuals....

I believe the reason for this is because the majority of individuals in Utah have the obscure mind set that everyone is suppose to get married extremely early in life. So everyone is worried that if they date it will become too serious. Thus, no one dates....

5 comments:

  1. i've heard cinnamon gum is the best for kissing. apparently it activates your taste buds making making-out more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the only one that voted that I date "almost every weekend" ? Thats too bad. Dating is such a pain though. Sometimes I just want to quit forever. Do guys in Cedar really not ask girls out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie Jean,
    ... I love you.

    I like cinnamon... but a lot of guys don't like it. At least that I've talked to. Interesting huh?

    Tripp,
    Nope... they don't.... Or maybe it's just me. No, actually from the majority of girls, that's there number one complaint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i undertsand what you mean about getting comments...i love it too:) guess i need to take time to comment more on other peoples but it's a little hard when looking after a couple of those incredibly cute and loving kids that you mentioned ;) but then they say sweet things to me and I forgive them for taking up all my time...

    ReplyDelete