Monday, April 5, 2010

"JANGLES GET OFF THE STAGE YOU UGLY BEAST"

This weekend was good. General Conference* was excellent. Isn't it interesting how revelation comes and then how often we are reassured of that very revelation.

Hmm... does that make any sense? I guess stating: "As individuals we learn best through repetition." is a better way of explaining it. Anyhow Conference was excellent!

The weekend consisted of :

1)Decorating eggs with my niece and nephew and their mother. It was rather humorous seeing as my little nephew immediately wanted every egg and began excitedly dropping eggs into the colors. Within the first minute I believe he had six eggs in various colors.

2) Staying up late... of course :) and watching movies. I hung out with some friends and watched "Old Dogs". I thought it was really cute, however maybe it was partially due to my love for Robbin Williams. I think in almost every movie he makes me cry and of course roll on the floor with laughter. If you don't like the movie, you'll have to tell me why, because I thought it was fantastic!

3) Sleeping in. I finally realized what's wrong with me!!!! Recently I've been sleeping in longer than I have ever before... I don't even want to give the details. Apparently if you don't eat that's bad.... Hmm... Who would have known?

4) Watching Conference and "The life and legacy of Joseph Smith Jr. and Emma Hale Smith." I bawled though this whole movie basically. It is quite inspiring.

5) I forgot I watched this oriental film with some friends.... er... I'm drawing a blank something about Geisha women....

It was more intense than I was expecting it to be. It was great though. I was treated to a delectable smoothie and serving of hamburger helper.
....

"JANGLES get off the stage you ugly beast!" (shouted with crazy accent)

Don't worry I'm not calling anyone but myself an ugly beast.... I know you don't understand do you? Sorry it's one of those lame inside jokes that always get me flustered inside.

It's okay I think of an awesome joke to make you all feel included... but for now... homework time.

...............
General Conference: A broadcasted church meeting where the leaders of the LDS church speak to the members of the world, which includes the President of our church (who is currently) President Thomas S. Monson. (Broadcasted every six months....)

3 comments:

  1. Don't you mean General Conference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I love you! I saw the title of your post and thought you were going to rat me out...I'm so glad you didn't. I don't want people to think that I just shout that at you randomly...You and I both know how funny that story really is. So, JANGLES! GET OFF THE STAGE YOU UGLY BEAST! Just kidding, but, Oh my gosh...I laugh out loud as I even type it. Like a real "lol"...That's special and rare! Thank you for lighting up my life in every way, shape, and form. I can't wait to see you perform again at the Stake Talent show.

    Oh, and it was "Memoirs of a Geisha." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha. Thanks Tripp....

    lol

    Becky,
    Ha ha. Don't worry I didn't want to rat you out. :P

    Hmm... speaking of which when is the Stake Talent show?

    ReplyDelete