Saturday, April 17, 2010

Video+New Shoes

This is the song that I've been talking about that I love.... So this is my version of New Shoes. I didn't do the whole thing because my webcamera does this wierd thing where the voice goes into slow-mo.

Here goes... no one knock me too badly.... ha ha



Anyway so I kind of messed up a couple of times but oh well.... -Sigh- I would rerecord it but I'm too lazy. You'll just have to deal with that one.....

Today I basket in the glory of the sun. It was delectable! I didn't get any homework done... but it was a much needed break!

What did you do over the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. aaaaw! it says you removed it!! i was really looking forward to that! i love your blog by the way, a lot of people just blog what they want people to know, but yours is just so honest and so you!! i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thanks. Although, I probably blog too much.

    And sorry.... I got a little nervous. I think I'll update a better one later.... ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by the way. Just so you know I did a shout out for you in it.... ha ha. It's the thought that count right? ha ha.

    Love you Olivia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! it was nice that you gave me a shout out, but it would be even better if i got to hear it!!! i'm still waiting on getting to hear you sing!
    love you too :D

    ReplyDelete