Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Prefer Cold...

You know when you sit down in a seat and it's all ready warm? ...yeah. I'm never quite sure how I feel about it.

Because sometimes it's cold outside and it's like you have your own person seat warmer.... Lol. However, I always get thrown because it isn't electronics that warmed the seat (like in cars and such)... so maybe I'd just prefer my seat to be cold.

Hmm. As I start to look at the photo I choose I wonder what the cartoon is suppose to depict.

No doubt they're students trying to survive a boring lecture. The blue kid is bored and the red and green people are whispering back and forth. I'm sure they'll be yelled out shortly by their professor.

Or maybe since there isn't desk they're in some sort of group therapy session or something. I can hear them now ... "My name is ___ and I'm addicted to blogging."

Sorry all you can tell your addicted to blogging when you have nothing to write but you still do.

Anyway if your still reading well props to you... I'll end your torture now....

2 comments:

  1. maybe red and green are "pashing" and blue is horrified and so is turned away in disgust!

    it's olivia by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia!!!! I miss you!

    pashing huh? Hmm... I don't think they are kissing because of the head tilt is all wrong...

    ReplyDelete