Monday, April 12, 2010

Earphones

How come a librarian can take my drivers licence but not my phone if I want to borrow some head phones? Yes... it's beyond my comprehension.

The purpose of taking the ID is making sure the individual won't steal the "headphones" or what ever it is boring. I might understand if this person had never seen me before.... but I'm at the library all the time. This individual knows me... well at least they recognize me.

And come on... I'm not going to leave my phone....

Does she think I went to the trouble of: stealing a phone, just so I could use it to steal some large old headphones?

Really?

I've come to the point that when I study I like to listen to classical music on pandora. -SIGH- This is really problematic because I don't I have a hard time focusing. AKA: I'm currently blogging rather than doing my homework.

At least I remembered my ear plugs....




I've removed all the annoying things when it comes to commenting. Therefore, I hope I've figured out a way so even those of you who don't have blogs and are reading my blog can comment.

Special Note: My blog posts seems to think it's a great idea for my format to get all screwed up with extra spaces and such.... Any clues as to how to remove this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment