Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cat's and Dogs

The term coined "raining cats and dogs" comes into play at the moment. I walked roughly 5 minutes in the rain and my pants are soaking wet..... I actually considered going into the girls bathroom, stripping down and ringing them out. However I decided I really didn't want anyone to walk in on such a scene so early in the morning. :P It might possibly scar them for life.

I honestly love the rain.... However it kind of sucks to get soaked and then have to sit for the rest of the day in wet clothes. Oh well I'll dry off soon. I just wish I could go play outside in the rain.....
Mmmm.....

I've had seven hours of sleep over the past two nights. Oh joy. Tonight I"ll be lucky if I get more than three. I don't think finals can end soon enough.....

I must finish this huge paper that's due today... so back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment