Monday, April 19, 2010

Go Jonny go go go....

-Make a car trip to Vegas or someplace close because I'LL HAVE A CAR AND I'LL BE ABLE TO!!! That is such a fantastic thought.... I'll have a car... -beaming-

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

-Learn at least 10 more cords on the guitar

-Learn how to do bar cords.... Ak!

-Have a Harry Potter Duel at some public place

-Start running/working out at least three times a week (I know... I really really should do this)

-Figure out who is in charge of the Cedar lighthouse.... -evil heckling and twiddling of fingers-

-Read a book per month

-Buy Spanish CDs and start listening to them...

-Compose my own Song...

-Dress up for Harry Potter and attend midnight viewing! Woot woot! Last year I went with a big group... it was epic. I was the evil Rita Skeeter.... Fabulous.

-Find another EPIC excuse to dress up

-Swim swim swim....

-Starting eating only one dessert a day... Ug! I don't know if I'll be able to do this. Maybe I'll say thirty minutes of exercise required for every desert eaten after the first.....

-Perhaps going on a facebook strike... (I'll probably do it. I'm indecisive on the matter. Facebook is basically my memo bulletin board.)

-Perform once at the Grind (This local coffee shop in our town has an open mike night)

-Make a drive home during a weekend (Wow!!! I can't get over that fact. I'll have a car!)

-Oh yes, actually purchase a CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


..............
So this blog "Busy Bee Lauren" is giving away a headband.... Her blog is cute, I follow it but I'm not the most faithful reader. I usually skim and look for her photos. She usually cooks food and makes it look all delectable and then post photos.

Her husband from my perspective seems really lucky she always seems to make delicious food.... If I ever get a husband, he will look forward to when I actually cook. Ha ha.

She also has this really cute style sense that I like and makes these kinds of headbands.
Anyway concerning the headband... I want it. However, I'm not certain with my short hair if I can pull it off.... Here is to hoping I get it, because I think it will look fabulous.

Oh and in case you were wondering... I didn't get that other blog give away too bad because it was a cute dress. Oh well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment