Monday, April 12, 2010

Moving Curb

So today while crossing the street I noticed a girl who seemed rather upset. I therefore, decided I would make this girl smile. So before stepping on to the curb I looked over and stated, "Can you believe this wind? It's ridiculous!"

At this moment in time I step on to an imaginary curb, due to the fact it was another few inches away, and ended falling forward hitting the pavement. -DRAMATIC SIGH-

I quickly rose to my feet and announced, "Hmm... I probably should watch where I'm going huh?" I started laughing.

Luckily... the girl didn't make fun of me at all. Oh well. At least my goal was accomplished.


Now it is not only windy it's snowing.... *sigh* Why? It's bascially summer? Come on sun... come out, come out, where ever you are....

2 comments:

  1. Liz... if it is any consolation, I laughed. Really really hard :) and it made my day, because I am currently at the SLC airport... attempting to sleep, which isn't working, because I am flying to Ohio, and my flight got delayed til the morning (epic sigh). and then the incident at the security check point (which i am not going to disclose here... its unbearably embarrassing) So know that you made my day and you made me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete