Sunday, April 11, 2010

MBP... easy as 1,2,3

Mormon Bachelor Pad is a blog written by two anonymous individuals who claim to be two young single man.

Am I to say whether or not they say who they are is, in fact, who they are?

Na...

Honestly I don't care. The purpose of their blog is to entertain... and generally I am. So what can I say except it's rather BRILLIANT. These gentleman or young men share stories and escapades about their lives, which usually revolves around dating...
They even sell T-shirts...

Pretty official eh? I actually wanted one but I'm to cheap. I believe they run around $12.00 plus shipping.

Since I'm an advertising major... I saw this coming. If my blog was more successful I'd do something similar. Hopefully one day... one day....

Currently they are doing a give away, which will definitely increase their readership. I hope they keep it up... strictly for my benefit of course....


So MBP,

Since:

A)We media buddies and all....


(If you were wondering the photos were taken for one of my friends photography class projects. It was pretty fun... but because her project was based on technology, I can't use any of the photos seriously because I'm on the phone.... :P By the way... did you notice the rockin' shoes? Yeah baby! Too bad they aren't mine.)
.... :P Ah... technology... always in hand.

B) I read your blog... most of the time

C) I LOVE that dress your doing as your give away....

D) I'd post some awesome pictures from some place epic!

Enough said... pick me for your contest!! Please, please, please.....

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment