Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Poke From Above

Well can I just say Heavenly Father loves me.... He really really does! It's so fantastic.

So here is the story...

The last couple of days have been hectic because I have gotten NO sleep. I've been so busy doing each thing I basically died last night. Okay that's me just be over dramatic. But I was knocked out....

Then a friend needed me at like two in the morning so once I got done with that... it was back to the zombie world.

When I woke up this morning to get ready for my eight thirty class at seven... because I'm obviously a drama diva and need at least an hour to get ready. I thought to myself, "Just one more minute...."

Then as I feel back asleep into the beautiful dream world I was gone until I woke up suddenly with a jump start. I'm pretty sure this is were Heavenly Father decided to jab me in the side so I'd wake up.

Springing to my feet groggily I wonder what was going on. I glanced at the clock and immediately starting screaming....

"SSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!! SHOOT! SHHHHHHOOOOOT!" Don't worry I don't swear.

Running to check the real time, seeing as I randomly keep the clock ahead from the real time so I have a "few" more extra minutes I began yelling again.

SHOOT!

I checked my phone and sent out a text because I had a end of project presentation due... TWENTY MIN AGO!

I faintly remember hearing my roommate Kelli Jean behind me. I'm sure she was wondering what I was screaming about, however I'm sure she recognized I slept in. I'm grateful that she didn't say anything to me because when I wake up and something is terribly wrong, I wake up grumpy and I probably would have snapped at her. So it's a good thing she's so sweet.

When I'm really frustrated I tend to zig-zag. This is were I sporadically go from an area in a room to another. Imagine it as a more psychotic pacing habit.

After zig-zagging for probably about a min while I waited for the answer of my text I realized how I was wasting time.

I quickly ran back into my room and splashed water on my face and doused my hair in water, seeing as my hair goes crazy like a troll when I sleep. Then I slipped on some clothes and ran out the door with my glasses in hand.

I prayed the whole time while I walked that everything would be okay. I entered the room just as my group was about to present.

-SIGH OF RELIEF-

I'm so glad Heavenly Father is watching out for me... and that He cares about the things I care about. Especially because sometimes I do a pretty rotten job of taking care of myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment