Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THEIF!!!

WHO EVER STOLE MY BIKE, I WANT IT BACK! ...please....

:(

I suppose who ever stole my bike must have thought to themselves, "I need this bike more than this girl does (it was pink of course they knew it belonged to a girl)." If not, they wouldn't have taken it? Right?

Let's just hope some super hero needed it to save the world. Yes I can see it now my bike is apart of MIB*.

If that isn't the case.... I really should look in to investing in some good luck charms....

I don't really want a rabbit foot? Any ideas?

Dear Bike,
I miss you. Please find your way back to me because I don't have enough money to buy a new one.

Besides, I liked you best any way.

Love,
Liz

Is finals killing anyone else? I might have to become a vampire out of sheer necessity.


.........................

MIB: Men in Black... A movie starring Will Smith.... Basic secret agent corporation saving the world movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment