Friday, March 26, 2010

"THE WAY YOU MOVE AIN'T FAIR YOU KNOW"

Recently I've found myself addicted to this song. Thanks Chenelle. :D

It's brilliant and I especially love how the singer chose to depict the song. One word... (you know it's coming) BRILLIANT!!!!!



My favorite part of this song is the part where he says, "The way you move ain't fair you know...." I know maybe I'm a lame romantic at heart or something. ...crap.

The video shots are brilliant. I love how the words are scrawled on various surfaces and then the camera angle shifts.... One more time... BRILLIANT!

At the moment I'm trying to figure out if I should get a Minor? I was going to do a marketing minor but that will add on another semester. Do I really want to do that? Also, do I want to head out into the real world in only a year??? Oh dear... I don't even know.

As I look at my schedule it looks as though I will have another 8:30 class.... Ug. Kill me now.

You see if I was a guy this wouldn't be so problematic. Seeing as most guys get ready in 10-15 min and really preppy guys may take thirty min. My problem is:

First, I am a girl and secondly, not only am I am girl but I'm high maintenance. Now I really hate to admit that... but any one who knows me, knows that I am. Oh well such is life.

So the problem of being high maintenance is I take forever to get ready... I've basically made it so I can get ready in 70 min. But hey that's showering, shaving, blow drying, curling, and make-up. So if you ask me... that's pretty quick. Granted that's when I'm rushing so usually I take 90 min.... *Dramatic Sigh*

Oh well you people will just have to love me as I am.

Ha ha. Speaking of unconditional love, even when we make faults....

I often do really stupid pathetic things that often are mortifying or embarrassing. Yesterday I was perched on a chair back and talking to this guy. As we were talking I thought I'd swing around and sit in the chair. After which I figured I'd turn the chair so I could sit and look at him. Now to let you have a visual...

I was perched on the back of the chair so I could sit and talk to him. Well so I hit my head.... HARD! Anyway my head still hurts. Yesterday I all ready had a throbbing head ache so it made it a hundred times worst.

Sorry for the poor lack of a drawing but working in the paint program is rather hard.... So in case you couldn't tell I hit my head on the stupid wooden arm rest. -Dramatic Sigh-

Anyway I first didn't admit how bad it hurt due to pride... but I finally told him that it hurt. He probably figured in out sooner though because I was holding my head, due to the throbbing pain. :P

Seriously sometimes I'm such a lame-o. lol

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. Love the picure in paint. It gives such a great visual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. Thanks I was hoping someone would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete