Sunday, March 7, 2010

Epic FALL

So I finally watched the Bachelor... guess what I was right. He picked Vienna. That's right. ...Called it! Ha ha.

So you have to hear my funny story about the whole episode though.

So it was Friday and I was sitting in the Library because my internet at my apartment is too slow to watch anything on Hulu. Lame-Sause.

Note: Seriously... I started saying Lamee-sause sometimes. Why? I know I'm crazy.

Anyway. So when ever I sit I can't seem to just sit like a normal person. I have to sit with one leg tucked underneath. I don't know why. So after I finished watching the Bachelor I had to use the little Ladies room. So as soon as I stood up I realize my foot was completly asleep.

I got up and immediately started falling forward. I quickly latched on to my chair and then decided I couldn't wait and would have to wobble to the restroom.

As I started walking forward with a ridiculous limp I considered ways to not appear as such. I therefore decided I would walk normally and in theory it would only feel wierd but it wouldn't be detramental to my "walking skills"... wrong.

As I advanced forward down the hallway I smiled to a guy comming down the the hallway and then BAM. My foot collapsed and I started falling forward. Luckily the book shelf was right there. I slammed against the self in an effort to not fall flat on my face.

I then started wiggling my foot in an effort to wake it up. but kept my eyes at the floor....

Knowing the guy had probably turned around and started laughing at me. When I reached the "powder room" I cracked up laughing. Man... sometimes I'm such a lame-o.

Note to the world... don't pretend like something is okay if it's not... failure to acknowledge something may result in damage to your face or your pride.....

Note: I love psych... Seriously it's clean, fun and just plain BRILLIANT.

1 comment:

  1. Um, I SuPeR love this story...probably because it's happened to me before so I can totally relate. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does stuff like this. (PS, the fact that I laughed while I read it only means that I love you even more.) :D

    ReplyDelete