Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ha Haa...??. Something....

SO I don't want to do anything. I have a huge test... yet I am procrastinating.... Brilliant. ha ha.

I'm also pouting about my phone. Mostly I don't care caring around an old clunker. In fact sometimes I don't even carry around my phone. Like today I had it at my house nearly the whole day. I use to do it all the time. But now I'm a little more addicted to my phone. Oh no! lol.

Anyway the reason why I bring this up is because I'm tired of not knowing who is texting me. It is so anoying to say, "Err... I'm sorry who is this? ...I broke my phone. Sorry."

It takes conversation three times longer than usual because half of the time I'm saying, "Sorry who is this?" "Oh..." And then the person makes fun of me because I break my phone. And then finally we can continue our conversations.....

*Sigh*

I know I'm just being dramatic.

Today was good. I tried to study outside but that failed miserably. I started to fall asleep in the warmness... yes... the warmness. *Grin*

The wind made it chilly so I stayed behind a brickwall and kept my coat on, but the vitamin D was delicious!!

Then the guy who I stalk came and talked to me....

Now before you judge me hear me out!!!

So there was this guy at the begining of the semester that I continually ran into. I'm not kidding. It's like every where I turned.... THERE HE WAS.

So I started to tease him that I was his stalker. I often run into him with his girlfriend.

Usually I"ll even act dramatic and run to a wall and try to hide or flip up my coat hood up to hide my face. I know I'm basically a genious. However, I worry sometimes that his girlfriend really might think I am stalking him.

Dear Girlfriend of the Guy who thinks I stalk him,

I swear I'm not stalking him.... I just run into him all the time. If you want me to stop acting like his stalker than I can. I can say hi... it just entertains me to act like I am his stalker... If that makes any sense....

Love,
Liz

P.S.
Oh and I hope you don't think I'm a creeper. Also, I hope your boyfriend really doesn't think I'm stalking him cause if he does, you can tell him I'm not. :D

The sad thing is I've met him like a billion times now... and I still don't remember his name. I know I'M TERRIBLE. You see he has this really interesting, unique name. And so every time I think, "Hm... What an interesting name."

Anyhow. It's something like Haa... I want to say... Hadley? No I'm probably completely wrong.... I have no idea.

It seems like where ever I live at certain times in my life I get these people who I run into all the time. This is why I've just decided that when it hits a certain point I just tell them I'm stalking them.

Usually some how our schedules change and then I don't stalk them any more. Last year it was a girl and snow and luckily we became good friends.

So next time you run into someone all the time I suggest you tell them not to worry, "You're only stalking them."

:D

Note: I think I offended one of my readers. If I did I'm sorry. I'm just a tad dramatic so sometimes I blow up on little stupid stuff. Ha ha. So I was really stressed and I read your comment and got annoyed. .... Sorry. :D

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I love you! I also hate the way people freak out about stalking. It's a completely natural part of adulthood... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. lol. Well I love you. Perhaps you will be my next victim. ;)

    And I love your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete