Monday, March 29, 2010

OWL

I recognize that most individuals don't run on the same schedule as I do. I also realize the hours I keep are ridiculous. I understand this. I also understand that morning people will always think I'm lazy... and I will usually view them as boring. This is just a fact of life.

Sadly, I recognize when I start the real world this might have to change but for now... I'll keep being a night owl.


So this morning when I woke up at eleven to the blast of music and became slightly annoyed... I knew it wasn't fair. I recognized it was my fault for staying up till four the night before. And to be perfectly honestly I knew this and so I wasn't annoyed until I recognize the people weren't listening to more than one minute of a song before then changed it.... This is when I became annoyed!


"So I put my hands up their playing my song the butterflies..."
"I just haven't met you yet...."
.... (More songs; HOWEVER ONLY ROUGHLY 90 TO 60 SECONDS OF IT.)
...

This is one thing that slightly annoys me. I recognize that with IPods and such... we have the capability of skipping songs.

Now don't jump on the band wagon and start telling me facts about how you get tired of your songs and all that. Ill admit I get slightly annoyed when people continually skip songs... but at least to a full song after three or four skips....

Anyway now that I've offended some of you.....

School has been murderous. I'm telling you I can't even focus! Grrr...

I just can't wait until the summer!!! This weekend I should have done tons of homework, but did I? Nope... I hung out with people, I stayed up till three or four. Why because I wanted to have fun.

It's just too bad most people don't work like I do... and that they don't like staying up quite so late.

Why does everyone turn into pumpkins? Sigh* Does everyone have a fairy Godmother that tells them what to do and when to go to bed?

I've always had problems going to sleep. It roughly takes me an hour or an hour and a half. I've come to recognizse if I stay up to the point of exaustion, I can fall asleep within fifteen to thirty minutes...

This is why I stay up so late. The problem then arises that I have an eight thirty class on Tuesday and Thursdays.... It's sheer anguish I tell you! Sigh, and I will have to have another eight thirty class again!

No comments:

Post a Comment