Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Google Me?

So last night was the talent night for my ward. I found the reason why yesterday early afternoon the individuals playing the really loud music weren't listening to the any of the full songs... and why they were listening to the same songs over and over again. I forgot to mention the same music was being played over and over again.

So what happened was these group of girls laid down on their backs with a blanket covering their bodies as a curtain. (I know try to imagine it...)

This way their heads where poking out of the "stage" upside down....

The brilliant part of this is they used cloth to make little doll bodies dangle down from their chins. They proceeded to have yarn hair on their chin and eyes drawn below their bottom lips...

Are you getting the image?

They then proceeded to lip sing to various songs, shaking their heads vigorously to make the little dolls dance. It was quite brilliant.

I ended up singing and playing the guitar. I was a little worried since my throat has been bothering me lately but it turned out pretty good. At least I think. ha ha.

I'll be singing in a stake* talent show so that should be interesting. It won't just be me though this other girl will who played the guitar and sang as well as another group who did an awesome version of an Elvis song about facebook.

So today while I was hanging out doing something this CREEPER... started talking to me and wouldn't leave me alone. I'm serious... he was like the plague.

Normally it's people I associate with that tell me that the person who I was talking to was a creeper. So the fact that I'm saying it, is a big deal.

I don't know if it's because I'm friendly or what but I usually run into weirdos a lot of the time. You know the crazies who ask you if you want a ride or start following you.

Anyway the bad thing about this creeper is when I told this guy my number I think he heard it and put it in his phone. What the crap!?

Interesting note... why do people stalk individuals?

Have you ever had someone tell you they've googled you? Yeah... um. Not going to lie it kind of creeps me out.... I've had people learn personal things by just googling me....

One Guy, "Hey I didn't know you went to Snow College...."

Me, "Er... yeah. Did I tell you that?"

Guy, "No I googled you...."

Me, (What the crap?) "Oh..."

Seriously um... what do you even say if someone says stuff like that? Excuse me but I'd prefer you not to google me... thanks. ?? I don't know; if you have any ideas let me know.

However, if I didn't want people to know stuff about me, I guess blogging is a horrid idea!

.....

Stake: A whole bunch of wards (certain individuals who attend a specific church at a specified time) of churches getting together in a designated area.

Sorry I'll have to use wikipedia for my definitions or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment