Monday, March 22, 2010

Boots with the Fur....

Boots! However, they don't have fur. They are leather... perhaps, the fake leather. ...Pleather?

I finally obtained some wonderful new fabulous boots. Yes, they are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! Sadly, the cost hurt my pocket book. But I'm good with money so... every once in awhile a splurg.

My boots make me quite happy. They are black and go clear up to my knees. I swear I'm not a hooker. However, now when people joke and tell me that I am wearing hooker boots I can't even disagree because... well they hit my knee. Luckily I can flip these little flaps so they aren't quite as long.

I love the fact that a pair of shoes can make you feel powerful. Boots are definately power shoes. Just like heels! Why does an extra couple of inches on your shoes make you feel better?

I don't think any woman could wear boots or heels and not feel powerful and fabulous. Or at least feel slightly better....

The same goes for new clothing. It is interesting how woman (I'm sure it happens with men as well) can suddenly feel more beautiful or more fabulous once they are wearing something new.

Perhaps it's like the caterpillar evolving into the butterfly. After a certain frame of time we get adjusted to what we are wearing and so we get bored of it. Therefore when we shed these old clothes or obtain a few new articles of clothing... we evolve....

Hmm... this post is rather boring. I apologize if you are yawning....

That is all...

2 comments:

  1. oh but that is SO true...i always feel on top of the world when i'm wearing a really great outfit!! aspecially knee-high boots...pity winters over i'll have to retire mine to the closet soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas.... I hate when things die...

    ReplyDelete