Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'd Prefer Boring

Spring Break looks as though it should be interesting.

I'm trying to determine exactly what I'm going to do for the summer. Don't you hate decisions?

I have a few choices each has a list of pros and cons which I won't bother to bore you with. However I'm starting to consider the fact that what I want to do and what I should do are probably two different matters entirely. Interestingly though, at this point I don't even know what I want....

Sometimes I hate being a grown up. *DRAMATIC SIGH*

I dislike coming to the library because I hardly get anything done for the first hour. I get on and blog stalk (not creepy... I just read :D) and then I blog.... And then sometimes I get on youtube and listen to happy music.

I also talk to everyone around that I see. For instance I just talked to Becky for about fifteen minutes or so.... We even discussed how we don't accomplish much for the first bit. I've made the connection to my problem but guess what I'm not doing anything to change my poor habits.

What happened to my inner nerd?



(Calvin Joke: "There's no headrest on this chair! I should sue for whiplash!")

Everyone in the library probably hates me because this is a "quiet floor". At Snow College the lab was really loud.... So I guess I'm just not use to the computer lab being quiet. Don't get me wrong it's nice, I'm just a bad hypocrite.



When I go to the upstairs floors in the SUU library I want everyone to be really quiet and they aren't.... *Sigh* I guess it's coming to bite me because I'm loud on the bottom floor.



I love the second floor in this library because the ceiling is glass paneling for nature lighting. In the afternoons it's brilliant. Sadly I haven't enjoyed it as much as I thought I would this semester... due to the fact I haven't been my usual nerd self.







...My light bulb has momentarily


burnt out....


on several levels....


I'd prefer life to get... boring for awhile. In fact, I'd prefer my life to become DRAMATICALLY BORING.


Just saying....

2 comments:

  1. Wait. So now you want your life to be more boring? That's easy. Just stop going out. I think you are crazy for wanting life to be more boring. You just want life to be less hectic. You are probably like a lot of my friends that are too involved in stuff. They plan out every moment of their week and then have very little flexibility. Just hearing about their week is exhausting. I suggest you purposefully turn down some things so that you can have more free time to do whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm implying... I want it to be less hectic. Just different word choice. :P

    ReplyDelete