Monday, March 15, 2010

B-A-N-A-N-A

So my mom told me to "Eat a banana...."

I don't care for banana's. They leave that weird after taste... and I'm not really fond of the beginning flavor either.

But I listen to my mother. Why? Because she's my mother silly. *grin* I love my mom. Speaking of which I finally gave her my blog address so my mom might start reading my blog.


Dramatic music: Dunnn da dun dun dunnnnnn.....

This means I must watch what I type.... Ha ha. Don't worry Mom, I swear I'm a good kid. :D

It's been great to be home and not worry about school and what I should/shouldn't be doing. My two brother's were here. One of which has two kids so I was able to play with them and that was a lot of fun. Kids are so precious.

At one point of this week I jumped in the shower and left the door unlocked.... I have a tendency to do this. Since:

A) When I was growing up it was basically myself and the second in our family line... Matt (my second oldest brother) and we didn't lock the door. If the bathroom was shut we suspected someone was in it.

B) I still don't do it at my apartment. When I think about it... I really should because one of my roommates (Kitty) has a boyfriend and he basically lives over at my apartment.

Anyway so I jumped in the shower and suddenly I hear my mother coming back from my Grandmothers, who lives only a few feet away from our house. It's great... I love it!

So I'm in the shower and suddenly the noise seems to be directed right by the door. So my mom comes in with my nephew because he has a dirty diaper and they are trying to potty train him.... After which, my nephew, who is three, starts tugging on the shower curtain trying to open it. I continue you to hold it and try to keep his little prying hands away. At which he starts to call out, "Lizabetzs what are you doing???"

Finally after my mom leaves, my seven year (nearly 8) niece decides she needs to go to the bathroom as well. And of course can't possible go to the other restroom. *Dramatic Sigh*
Luckily the shower curtains in the main bathroom are really dark. I remember my initial thought to the curtain was that it was so cute. However, once my sister had given them to my mom I realized how horrible dark it made taking a shower. (since the lighting in our bathroom isn't that great any way.) However now I realize what a blessing dark shower curtains can be....

Note: My mom sat on my banana.... Ha ha. lol.... Guess I shouldn't have to eat bananas after all.... ha ha....

Last night I had a really weird dream but I can't remember it all. Basically I was going some where and I saw this girl had a similar dress to my prom dress.... I was really irritated. I don't know why....



I decided to share the pictures of my fabulous dress since I'm on my home computer. I loved my dress and my mom is a genius and made sleeves to go with the dress so it was modest. I absolutely love it. It's this cool sunset orange color that shimmers gold. ...I miss my long hair....
Don't get me wrong I like my short hair.... But there are times when I miss my long hair.
-Like when I take a shower. If your not a girl you won't understand this. There is something about long hair hitting your back that's really comforting. (lol... I told you... you wouldn't understand if you where a guy)
-When I swim... It doesn't do the cool fan out stuff and I can't really do the whole little mermaid thing where she flips her hair around when she enters the surface....
-When I want a cool up-do... or what to have curly hair.

2 comments:

  1. gosh i'm a slacker...been away so catching up on all the blog posts i've missed...i had to giggle with you're bathroom shower story...i have the same problem with not locking the toilet door...isn't it OBVIOUS that if it's shut someone's in there??? well i think so! anyway it's caused a few embarrasing moments...i really should learn.
    ...oh and nothing against short but i so adore long hair!!
    oh and there is an award waiting for you at my blog if you want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love a award!! What award? lol. There are awards on blogs?

    ReplyDelete