Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snap Shots in Time

First SUU football game! Here I was with Kelly, Kitty (my other roomie) and her Cameron (Kitty's boyfriend).
This is one of my first Brilliant memories at SUU. Kelly helped me yarn a boys room for a prank. It was BRILLIANT! I covered his whole room with bright pink string. :P


Working for the Utah Shakespearean Festival was wonderful for the second year in a row. I've had some awesome adventures with friends I've met. This particular incident Kaitline, Dory and I dressed up and ran around campus as spies. We posed and took lots of fabulous photos.


Graduated with my General Associates Magna Cum Laude! Kelly and I are now rooming together at SUU!

At Snow I took some theater class and Erin and I were able to preform a short scene. It was tons of fun and I was scared to death!

I got a group of girls at Snow to dress up like Ninjas and crash a boys party. I even had a blow horn; it was brilliant. However the best part was the planning and dressing up.


Halloween. Richie and I. :P This is one of my favorite holidays. I love dressing up.

SnowDrift (newspaper) Girl Staff Members. At Snow College I was Managing Editor and the "Dear Liz" advice column with two different boys.


SnowDrift staff....


.
My sister Becca, Goofy and myself. We went to Disney Land at Spring Break last year and I even recieved a button saying it was my first time. Goofy was my first interaction at Disney Land and he smothered me in a big hug. We had gone because my sister is amazing and took me to try out to be a Disney Princess. How awesome is that? I even tried sushi for the first time... ew. However the ginger roots where yummy. Family is truly such a blessing. :)




I picture says a thousand words and so I hope you enjoyed some of my snap shots in time. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment