Sunday, January 24, 2010

Short Hair vs. Long Hair

It's a proven fact that all guys like girls with longer hair.

All right you caught me... it isn't proven. However, I feel it is safe to assume generally guys like girls with longer hair. From a state that is generally conservative... I implore you to prove me other wise.

Generally I think guys have a classification of a general beauty:

Tall, Long flowing hair, full lips....

Currently, I think guys are more into the dark haired look. Perhaps it's because it' s viewed as more sexy....

Type A: That's right... Megan Fox. Currently every guys dream.





I'll admit certain times I think.... maybe I should grow my hair out again. Maybe I should try something new.

However as I was talking to Kelly I realized. I don't want to. Although sometimes I like my hair cut more times than others. I like my hair short.

Sometimes I'm not as crazy about it. Like now. My supposed A-line isn't as good as I like it but oh well...

And if a guy can't handle my short hair, well i can't handle him....

Ha ha.

Okay Okay. I wish I was that confident.....

2 comments: