Tuesday, January 26, 2010

He PEED IN MY LAUNDRY BASKET!

The other week I was playing over at my oldest brothers house. I was playing with his two kids, Sarah and Kyle. Kyle's is about to be turning three however he is not potty trained.

This is where the story comes in....

The other day I was over at my brother's house and my mother had stopped by on her way to see my stepfather. So my mother being the wonderful women she is, brought back the things I'd left at home during the Christmas break. Out of those things my mother brought back my laundry basket.

A couple minutes past and I heard Kyle talking and playing. I walked into the hallways and found Kyle in my laundry basket.

Now this laundry basket is one of the material baskets that can contract. Kyle had climbed inside with his little sleeper on. I thought it was cute of him so we took a few snap shots with his little face peeping out of the laundry baskets.

After awhile I had planned to get him out of the basket because I didn't want him to bend the metal bands that gave the baskets it's shape.

As I sat on the ground Kyle suddenly came to me with his voice raised. I couldn't understand him at first. Kyle leaned into me and I went to give him a hug and then went to pat his little bum.

Then when my hand made wet contact on his bum. "Why are you wet?" I said in slight disgust.

Then his voice became clear, "CHANGE!"

Oh no. "Oh no... YOU PEED IN MY LAUNDRY BASKET!?"

He then raised his voice again in a shrill voice, "CHANGE!" He raised his hands in the air and shook his little fists.

Now you have to realize I'm a slight germ a-fob. After I took care of Kyle I washed my laundry basket....

My family teased me to no end and kept laughing at me.

After it was all done I muttered under my breath, "He PEED in my laundry basket...." My family all erupted in a fit of laughter again.

Shesh* It's a good thing I'm just a single girl and I don't have to worry about taking care of kids all of the time.

3 comments:

  1. bahaha! Aww that's cute!
    Sick... but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I love him but I was grossed out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up. Stories like this are only funny when they happen to other people. :) My nephew once peed on my sister's wallet...you and she should be friends!

    Oh...and I forgot my laundry bag over Christmas and just got it back from my parents this weekend. This is just one more reason why I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete