Friday, May 21, 2010

Waiting for the New Arrival (whether old or new)

I flew a kite today with my mother. Can I just say I have the best mother in the entire planet! (Okay let's not argue... but -whisper: mine's the best...- )

The search is going on for a car... very slowly but surely. I've looked at a few cars (I can count them on one hand). Each car I think to myself "I WANT IT!!!!"

There is this beauty... 2003 Dodge Stratus.... She's in desperate need for some love and a paint job. I've really been thinking she's going to be mine but I figure I need to check out other cars. Let's pray all works well... and if it's ment to be she wont be sold if I decide she's the one.

As soon as i buy a car I'm going to name it. I've considered a few possiblities. Hey, it's like when you have a kid, you consider some options beore you make the final decision.

However I'm sure when I see it, I'll know what to call the little guy/girl.

My laptop is a girl and her name is Baby. Yeah like off of dirty dancing.

I'm very protective of her. For example I hate when people use her.... I know isn't that horrid I shouldn't be so over protective, but I am. I don't like they eat or drink near her.... Okay let's be honest I have slight panic attacks when people pick Baby up.

When you put your own hard worked money into something... you become very attached. Well, at least I do.

I'm going to be oober protective of my car.... I've always had the rule that I don't drive other peoples cars... you can be assured no one will drive my car but me. And if I have to immediate family. Ha ha...

OH MAN.... I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment