Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SWEET HOME

HOME SWEET HOME!

Today my brother and I drove home in his beautiful mustang.

We actually tried to go home on Sunday put we got stuck in the snow. Can you believe it, there was a blizzard in May? Sesh*

The trip today was GORGEOUS. We took off the top of the car and had a jolly good time. My arms are tinted a shade darker and there is this awesome sun burn on my left knee where my pants have this gigantic hole. ...BRILLIANT :D

MMMmmm... I love being home!

I haven't blogged for awhile so let's do a short recap.

Thursday
I turned in my last final, had a billion things to do but I finished. Hooray!

I nearly got ran over by a car.... Not kidding. I was on my way to a grocery store (Guess what I was getting? Icecream! :P) from apartment and had to cross the street. When I grabbed a flag and waved it around traffic slowed and a big GIGANTIC truck stopped and I started to cross the first two lanes. As I made it past the front of the truck I seriously was missed by a speedy car in the lane next to it. I screamed and jumped back slightly. Not kidding it was inches away. If I would have been one step further ahead I would have been seriously injured. Tons of cars started hunking at the idiot who had been driving and traffic just stopped.

...Yeah apparently Heavenly Father loves me. :D

I stayed up late all night packing... Sick! I hate moving ,but on top of that... I hate unpacking. Why? Because usually I'm in such a rush to pack that I throw everything in randomly. So I end up unpacking and thinking to myself, "Now why would I have put my Halloween stuff with my bathroom stuff?"

Friday
I finish packing and cleaned my apartment. My apartment manager couldn't check me out right away because I hadn't printed off my paper. Sucky... so I wait for about an hour and then I decided since I hadn't been checked out I therefore, still lived in the apartment and could take a shower. Of course, as soon as I started he came.

So I quickly wriggled into my jeans and jumped out. It was cute because the manager was using his hand to cup over his eyes because apparently he thought I walked out in my towel of something. After informing him I was dressed we discussed what was needed. I know this is a random thought... but I hope my husband does stuff like that. Well he better... or else. ha ha.

I helped a friend and then headed to Deb's at two in the morning or so...

Saturday
I slept in and my niece was so cute. When I woke up she immediately hopped on the bed and exclaimed, "Time to play! Let's play spies!!!!" My nephew followed her and said, "Wizabets... WAKE UP."

To which I squinted my eyes and mumbled, "let me wake up first...." She then proceeded to play with my hair and kind of rub my back. How sweet huh?

I ended up trying to play spies and bed in hope to rest my eyes... I hid under the blanket informing I was "fixing the ship." Ha ha. Too bad that only worked for awhile.

Then I had the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Just know I sold tickets for a hunting banquet. I was paid in the percentage of what I sold. It was good!!!!

I earned some nice money but I was really upset because the other girl did better than I did....

Oh well... nice slice of humble pie I suppose.

Can you believe it?

It's the summer time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BooYa!

3 comments:

  1. Liz im so happy that truck didnt hit you!!! and you and those round random sun burns im so glad you do this so i will be able to keep in touch i miss your smiling face already!! Say hi to cedar city for me love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to :) Luckily the world wide web is awesome...

    I miss your smiling face as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...Apparently Heavenly Father loves me..."

    Lizzy dear... Heavenly Father DOES love you ;)

    And since you are going to be here this summer, we need to play. This is not a request. This is an order :)

    ReplyDelete