Thursday, May 6, 2010

"So I Could Only Whistle...."

I've been wanting to get a bracelet or an anklet that I would wear all the time. A small trinket that would remind me of what's important and who I am....

So I've finally decided what I want to get. Let me first start by saying if you steal my idea you'll wish you hadn't.... Okay not really but think of something that truely represent you not my idea....

I want to get an anklet that has a charm similar to one of these photos... but I want everything to be silver and I want it to be dark metalic silver so it looks kind of rustic. So maybe I should just get metal....




This might sound completely strange to you.

"Errr... Liz why do you want a tooth anklet?"


I'm not going to tell you and if you think you know... don't say why.

To sum it up:
Basically this simple image represents to live in the moment and to be satisfied, content, HAPPY and ENTHUSIASTIC where ever I'm at in life... no matter what.


Anyhow I want to make or buy it REALLY BAD. So currently it's on my wish list.... However, so is a leather jacket but ha ha... that's not going to happen for a long time. lol. But this... this I can do.


:D What's something on your "realistic" wish list?

2 comments:

  1. polaroid film.

    and a new phone gosh dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A herman miller aeron chair. And bookshelves for my house. And a gun rack for my truck.

    ReplyDelete