Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Big Black Horse

Man I will seriously die if my kids are morning children. Today my two nephews got up at 6:00 am. Ridiculous! I watched them the whole day. It was quite fun but I'm telling you the couple hours of sleep I had was not at all sufficient.

I know I know... it's my fault for staying up so late.

I don't know how mother's do it. I was trying to deep clean and watch a seven year old (7? Hmm... I'm a horrible Aunt) and a nearly two year old. Aaack.... It was driving me crazy.... I love kids and I love watching them... I only need two more eyes and two more arms. :D

I've been thinking about this summer and I have a few more things to add to my summer list:

  • Go to Lagoon at night whether on a date or with a group of people
  • Make an epic trip some where
  • Learn "Big black horse and a cherry tree"
  • (Drat! I just forgot my list)

3 comments:

  1. When i was little i used to get up at 5 all the time.

    Now I get annoyed when my parents try and make me get up at 9...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lagoon is the bomb. Especially at night. And getting those old time pictures taken in pioneer village? The bomb plus 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,
    Ha ha. More like ten.... ha ha

    Tripp,
    I honestly can't wait. I've never been there at night...

    ReplyDelete