Thursday, October 21, 2010

"She's in her cute little hug me mode."

Today is a grunge/glasses day. Yes, I'm exhausted. Sometimes I dress down on purpose just because I can. I can't explain it other than I want the satisfaction of knowing I don't care if I don't impress anyone that day with my wardrobe.

Today someone told me. "I like your looked today. This is a new side of Liz..." After a bit of talking they stated... "It makes me want to give you a hug..."

Then later they explained to someone, "She's in her cute little hug me mode."

I'll admit I still don't know how to take what they said.... Isn't it interesting what other people think of us?

I actually quite like my glasses currently but I hate the restrictions of glasses. They are always such a bother, especially when they get dirty....

Someone on facebook posted something about the fact the only thing they are good for is a dramatic removal....

I quite like glasses on other people but my preference on myself is contacts....

Besides in every cliche movie the "ugly" girl becomes beautiful when her hair is maintained and she receives... (what?) CONTACTS....

It's either that generalization or the matter of intelligence. For some reason when you slip on a pair of glasses you magically become more intellectual.....

"...what fools these mortals be..."

Side Note: I'm so excited for when my orange juice will become slush.... Yum..

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand how people who don't need glasses will spend the money on frames...just because they want the accessory. I hate my glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Goes back to the fact of you want what you don't have. If your hair is curly you want it straight....


    Boo.. to never being satisfied.. :P

    ReplyDelete