Thursday, October 7, 2010

Obsessed

You know the songs you get obsessed with...

Here are a few I'm OBSESSED with currently :D (seriously I love music)

"Forget You"




"Goodbye Blue Sky"


"Banana Pancakes"


P.S.
In case you were wondering about the Groovacious update... I wasn't so pleased with my performance but oh well....

Live and learn... let go and move on. Anyway at least next time I won't be so nervous....

Plus yesterday was oober stressful so I forgive myself for not giving my all.. at least today is finally over and guess what? LIFE IS FANTASTIC!

2 comments:

  1. dear liz,

    i love you lots and i'm sorry your preformance didn't go as you planned.

    i'm glad life is fantastic now tho!

    Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kelly,
    Thanks for the support! :D Also I'm glad your feeling better!!!

    And mostly it was just because I of the nerves... oh well. I just need to keep practicing in front of people... ha ha...

    ReplyDelete