Monday, October 25, 2010

The End Is Just the Beginning

It's nearing the end of October...

This means...

MY BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN!!!

I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!! There is soooo much to do. ;D :D

To Do List (by Wed)
-Drivers License
-New Tires (Happy Birthday Me... from me.... poor pocket book....)
-HOMEWORK!!!!! (this should probably be on top)
-DR! Sinus infection... boo....
-Start resume'
-Order shirts and business cards for CCG
-Get Halloween Costume
-Long Boarding with Drew
-Organize Birthday marshmallow night.... :D
-Gym or Run
-Carve pumpkin for date
-Finish song (hopefully for Groovacious Wed. if not for NEXT WEEK... NO EXCUSES)

...etc

You might have noticed I map out the fun things I do. I'm one of those crazy people who actually plans on being lazy or spontaneous.... Strange? Trust me, I know. But I like to have things mapped out tentatively. (I also hate starting sentences with "buts" but... sometimes it happens)

I have a running dialogue in my mind every morning where I map out my day. School till bla.... home work till bla... ... play for break... eat... homework... bla bla....

I like to be doing SOMETHING and I'm not going to wait around all day for you to figure out if you want to do "something" with me.

All right I'll face it... I'm impatient.

So give me a few hours as a heads up if you want to do "something". Really is that all that difficult? The same goes for canceling (and I'm not just talking about boys).

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    We need a catch up date! I know I always say this but we do...

    ReplyDelete