Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random I Know

Random Facts:

1) I like when boys whistle and cat call. Most people don't like it... Me, I think of it as confidence boost.... Must be doing something right Eh? :P

2) I like to text... usually. Maybe because I like a reminder every once in awhile that someone was thinking of me. However, I hate the pointless text convos....
-How are you? Good. How are you? Good. How is school? (Really we aren't learning anything from these convos so... just ask me directly what you want) Text me and flirt or text me and ask me what assignment you missed. If you really want to know how I am... call me.

3) I wear earplugs to sleep.... I bet if I was to add up the amount I spend on them in a year I'd be depressed.

4) I'm the biggest pansy when I'm sick. Really I just want to be held and drink some delectable orange juice. Speaking of which I have yet to get some. Boo!

5) Facebook and Hulu will be the death of me! I can't seem to concentrate. Why oh why can't I do my homework any more? I don't know....

6) I've started watching Ugly Betty.... Go ahead and mock but I really like it. Guess I relate to the characters awkward, strong headed nature.

7) I'm really picky about when people touch my face. ...especially boys who "creepily trace your features" to show they want to kiss you. Yes, there is a difference between what is okay and what is creepy....

8) I'm really depressed about the lack of heels in my wardrobe this year. I have one pair... one pair! And they don't fit right so they kill me feet. I need some new heels stat!
It's too bad I'm so hard on things....

9) I'm ridiculously hard on things. I've broken phones... calculators.. computers.... I don't know what it is. I've actually made a computer blow up.... Perhaps it's because I'm from a small town and I expect everything to last.... Or maybe it's the fact I throw things around and expect them to be durable...

10) One of my nightmare reoccurring dreams is that my teeth fall out.... I seriously wake up in a panic every time I have it....

No comments:

Post a Comment