Sunday, October 3, 2010

Synopsis

So today was an epic day... CONFERENCE*! I LOVE it! Saturday's session was grand to. I missed the afternoon session but I'll catch up soon.

This weekend was grand. Here is a brief synopsis....

1) I went to Vegas Friday after school.... fantastic! Why are Cedar guys such pansies in comparision to other places?

2) I was introduced to a new kind of icecream, which I adore. He was right... I loved it. I think I'm obsessed!

3) I went to my nieces soccer game. Way to be Sarah!

4) I had to cancel a double due to some major conflicts.... The girl and I planning thought the men's priesthood meeting was at seven rather than six.... Oops


5) Went with the girls to Wingers. Thanks for the pie Jamie! (He's so sweet!) :D

6) I've also discovered I'm a Pink Floyd fan. I remember a long time ago listening to one of their songs and thinking it was quite... interesting. But I've realized I really love them!!!

7) Went to a dance. It was fantastic! I love dancing.

8) (Today, as in just now....) I logged on to find this comment on my last post... considered deleting it... but decided against it.

"/this is without a doubt one of the most lame blogs i've ever read"

October 1, 2010 2:17 PM

Post a Comment


My thought process went to:
a)You are always on the computer....
b) You secretly hate me and decided this was a way to lash out (I know that thought is a bit narsistic)
c) Ummm... you were bored and feeling irritable (or your just kind of rude... either way)

At first I'll admit I was pissed... I though one of those lame childish things, "I know I am but what are you?" I considered lashing out in a major way... (I decided this way works better. Please forgive me for being weak....).

Then I realized this person actually did read my blog and decided to comment but didn't have the guts to not be anonymous.

So...

Dear Anonymous,


I hope your life gets more interesting soon. :D

Love,
Liz

p.s.

Really your still reading this "lame" blog? ....


8) Excuse me but I have to go... I'm headed for a walk. And don't' worry I have a body guard ;D

*The General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is some of the most important regular meeting of that religion. It is held twice annually, on the weekends containing the first Sundays in April and in October. The April meeting is known as the Annual General Conference, and includes annual statistical and financial reports not included in the October meeting,which is called the Semiannual General Conference. Both in a given year have the same number, which is equal to the number of years since the Church was founded in 1830; thus the April 2005 meeting will be the 175th Annual General Conference, and the October 2005 meeting the 175th Semiannual General Conference.

for more info go to: http://www.wordiq.com/definition/LDS_General_Conference



So I quickly recorded this in my room.... It's kind of bad but one of my friends has been after me so.... Be gentle... ha ha.

Also... I messed up a few times so... um... i apologize in advance....


Okay... So the sound is really bad and my hair was kind of bugging me. Like I said... gentle....

No comments:

Post a Comment