Friday, October 8, 2010

SOMETIMES

Sometimes I allow myself to get offended
Sometimes I get frustrated
Sometimes I buy boys icecream on their birthdays
Sometimes I have to present something to a group of woman (tonight)... and I FREAK OUT inside... because I'm not prepared...
Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time on things like facebook
Sometimes I procrastinate homework
Sometimes I realize I should fill out my graduation papers

....

Usually I sing
Usually I place on my facade when I'm upset
Usually I don't have anything in my fridge (at least recently...)
Usually all I need is a good boy hug when I'm irritated (thanks random stranger...)
Usually I go for walks at night
Usually things work out (I'm so glad the other day went well ;P)
Usually I push people away
Usually... I'M RIGHT... HA HA...

....

However, I ALWAYS wonder what people are REALLY thinking

So tell me... what are YOU thinking? Sadly, I bet most of you can't REALLY tell me... And why not? It's okay I all ready know...
I don't want to know....

No comments:

Post a Comment