Sunday, October 10, 2010

ADDICTIONS

So I'm learning to longboard. It's quite fantastic, I think it's going to be my new addiction. I'm going to be soooo sad when it's winter and there is snow on the ground. I guess that's when snowboarding comes into play... it's just SO expensive. I guess I'll just have to find a boy who works at Brian Head this year. :D

Have any of you been longboarding? It works your calf muscles... no joke. I'm wearing highheels today and man... my right leg is tired. I know it's silly but I'm slightly worried my right leg is going to get ripped and my left leg will look all small in comparision. I know it won't happen but it honestly feels as though my right leg is twice the size of my left.... Ah! I'll be lopsided... ha ha

I'm also playing my guitar more. It makes me happy, especially when I notice progress. I'm still fixing my song and I'm starting a new one.

Don't you love the things in life where you can actually see a difference? PROGRESS!!

WOOT!


2 comments:

  1. ahhhh! I'm so excited I found your blog! I love blogging and I love finding people I know :) good luck in progressing with your longboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Can't wait to read yours!

    ReplyDelete