Thursday, July 8, 2010

"PollyAnna"

So I've officially named my car. At first I'll admit I was mistaken with her gender but luckily I got it all figured out. :P


Her name is PollyAnna and when ever we cruise, we jam out and party. I love it! :D


I'll post a picture of her once I have a camera.


I'm enjoying being in Cedar. My job working with the festival is great. Although I'll admit I'm having a hard time adjusting and being a boring Ol'... well just me. ha ha. However, I've starting learning sales tactics a bit more. I love the accomplishment of hitting a sale.


I'm still trying to figure out who all is in Cedar. Sadly, most people aren't here. I've decided I"m going to start hanging out at the library for a bit so I can meet more people. I'll probably just read and chill on the computers....

At the moment I'm reading Pride and Prejudice.... I'm slightly having a hard time focusing on it. I like Jane Austen's writing style but I'm feel as though it isn't descriptive enough. However I'll keep at it and maybe I just have to get adjusted to her writing style. So far... so good. :D

Things I'm excited for this coming week:
-Hitting up a fair that's in town tomorrow
-The opening social for work, it should be fun. It's always fun to dress up. :D
-Getting a snowcone sometime this week (seriously I think I'm addicted)
-Talking to someone about the lighthouse
-Heading to Ephraim. I'm heading for an eye doctor, which is not so fun because it's expensive but on the brightside... I'll be able to see. :D
-Watching at least one of the plays at the Festival
-Tuesday Volleyball. Woot woot!
-Getting my clothes from Deb's... I miss the rest of my wardrobe
-Getting new strings for my guitar


I must get to bed. Hope all is well in the world wide web....

No comments:

Post a Comment