Monday, July 26, 2010

AAAAHHHHHhhhh (minor melt down)

-Today I looked into my bank account and wonder... where the heck did all my money go? (Oh right... my car)

-How am I suppose to pay for the problems with my car, pay for schooling, housing and STILL remain out of debt?

-One of my classes is counting for exactly zero credits.... (ER? How does this work) So that puts one of my scholarships on hold. And no one can fix it at the moment.... AHAHA

-My other scholarship is having a problem going through.... I'm at a mojor stand still.

-My living situation is still unknown to me and there are problems on both ends.

-Am I doing everything right so I can graduate this spring? Is everything under control?

...I feel sick...

On the brightside at least I didn't have to work today.

To Do List:
  • Mailing address for scholarship ASAP
  • Contact Professor Challis for credits for PR class
  • Contact second scholarship
  • Do I have to apply for a GPA scholarship here?? SHOOT!'
  • Mail off letters
  • Organize room
  • Figure out living situation. Work through PROBLEMS..
  • Determine budget for school semester
  • Get car checked out... How much?
  • Cry... okay not really, but I'm starting to freak out.

Fun to Do List:

  • Lighthouse?

3 comments:

  1. What's up with your housing? I thought you were going to stay in the same place you're at for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIZ....
    I was thinking about you the other day.
    I emailed you/ or fb'd you a little while ago.
    Email me an update girl. I have so much to tell you! miss you. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitti,
    OH man... I'm just having some major problems... it's ridiculous. I'm pretty possitive I'll just be doing what I originaly planned and stay where I'm at...

    Lachele,
    Oh sorry I'm not so good with facebook now. I'll be better :)

    ReplyDelete