Sunday, July 25, 2010

Marshmallows and Pennies

Did you know:

-They sell ginormous marshmallows now? Yes... they are at Walmart. They are called campfire marshmallows. I can't wait to buy some....

-The sheep tunnels in Cedar underneath WalMart are FANTASTIC!

-My glasses (as in for my eyes) I ordered STILL haven't arived.

I don't understand:

-Why girls cat-call other girls. Number one I'm sure they all aren't homosexual... so... why would they? Just wondering. Because it seems like every night some girl yells something. I don't get it.

-Why people scream at people when they drive by in cars. If you don't cat call a girl... don't make other noises.... Last night someone screamed "Baaaaahahaaa". ...crazy people.

-Maps. At least not very well. Don't give me street numbers... give me a landmark. :D

Do you know what's stupid:

-I went to a drive through the other night. I bought a small ice cream cone and when I was receiving my change, I recognized I hadn't received any coins. Doing a quick calculation in my head I realized I at least (AT LEAST) had twelve cents coming.

My friend turned to me and stated that the window guy said he didn't give me my change because he thought I wouldn't want it. Now I can understand if it was a penny, even two pennies I can understand, I can even understand if it was up to four pennies. But 15 cents? Is this guy slowly just getting tips because he keeps assuming people don't want their change? How dare he not allow me to make the decision myself!

So I turn to my friend and tell her that I rightly so want my change. She of course believes I'm being a diva and pulls into the next window where I will receive my ice cream. I then lean over after receiving my cone and bolding inform the nice woman. I would like my change.

It took them about 8 to 10 min to get 15 cents. I very well could have given him the 15 cents as a tip but because he refused to allow me the decision... well I HAD to get it.


I ask you what is the fast food industry coming to?

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I kept reading and saying, "yeah!" "YEAH!" to everything you wrote. You're a genius...and I agree with pretty much all of this. "Yeah!"

    ReplyDelete