Friday, July 30, 2010

The More it Stinks

I have this problem. You see I am unable or inapt to utter one simple word....

..."No"

Two little letters, and yet I struggle at the pronounciation. NNNNNOOoooo

I first came upon this mental disability through my genetics. My mother can never say "no". I'm getting better but usually never actually say the word. I inform the indiviaul that "blah de bla bla... I regretably can not bla de bla blaaa." It's not like I tell someone I'm sorry but I'm going to the hospital or that I can't go on a date because I have to "wash my hair."

No my dear readers, I do nothing of the sort. I'm simply giving a basic reason instead of using the blunt... "N" "O" word.

However sometimes I need to be able to say that one little word and I can't seem to be able to. Alas!

Don't you love when someone is telling a story and they don't share the details.....

"This thing is like an onion. The more layers you peel, the more it stinks."
-George from Sienfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment